Is Digibyte a Good Investment?

Before I go any further, I thought I should mention that I am not giving you financial or investment advice. Everything within this Digibyte price prediction guide is either my opinion or the opinion of other analysts.

If you do decide to go and make an investment, you should always a) conduct your own research before and b) never invest just because of a price prediction.

Is Digibyte a Good Investment?

Anyway, I actually think the Digibyte project is a really promising cryptocurrency. I must admit, I am very surprised that it hasn’t performed better. Why? Well, as I mentioned earlier, the Digibyte blockchain is much faster than most other cryptocurrencies in the industry.

The actual technology is one of the most important parts of a crypto project, otherwise, people would never use it. Therefore, I think the Digibyte team should focus on marketing and promotion so that more and more people can find out how good their blockchain is!

Not only would this attract more users to Digibyte, but it would also help the project form new partnerships with large organizations, which is something the team wants to do.

I also like the sound of the upgrade the team is working on, which if successful, will allow people to create smart contracts on top of the Digibyte platform. I personally believe if they are able to do this, it could see the price of the DGB coin increase very quickly!

On the other hand, my biggest fear is if Bitcoin’s upgrade to the Lightning Network is successful, it could affect other cryptocurrencies, including Digibyte. This is because the upgrade could allow Bitcoin to perform even faster, cheaper and more scalable transactions. If this does happen, people might decide to use Bitcoin instead, as it is the most popular cryptocurrency in the industry.

Ultimately, the next 12 months will be very interesting for the Digibyte coin project. If they are able to make new partnerships, upgrade their technology to allow smart contracts and improve their marketing, things could be very good for its price. However, if the above events don’t happen soon, the price could go the other way.